Need To Sell Your House With Little or Negative Equity?
Are you one of millions of homeowners that need to sell your house with little or negative equity? … if so, don’t panic. The real estate market is full of homeowners just like you. As the market fluctuates so does your equity in your house which means that if you need to sell your house while the market is trending down chances are you have no equity. Don’t get discouraged as there are immediate solutions available that do not include a short sale or foreclosure.
What Are Your Options?
In most cases your best bet is to lease with the option to buy. This is a very simple solution that takes very little time and effort. Leasing your house with the option to buy also known as “rent to own” or a “lease option” only involves you and the buyer/renter. There is no need for bank appraisals, loan modifications or any other long process dealing with your mortgage company.
What is a Lease Option and how does it work?
A lease option is when you lease your property for a specific period of time and during that period the tenant buyer has the option to exercise the option to purchase your home.
You sign what you call a lease option (similar to a standard purchase agreement) that spells out all the terms of the contract. The lease option is typically for a period of no more than 2-3 years.
What are the benefits?
- You are typically able to get full asking price so long as your home has the value.
- You have an immediate solution to sell your house with little or no equity.
- You don’t pay realtor commissions.
- The buyer is responsible for payments, maintenance, repairs, and so forth.
- You don’t have to deal with the liability of having a vacant property.
- You don’t have to deal with bad tenants or repairs.
- A tenant buyer has a vested interest in your home as he will be purchasing the home in the near future.
- We are committed to empowering people in the community to become home owners.
- We have a large database of tenant buyers who have already been pre-screened and are motivated to purchase a home.
- We work directly with tenant buyers to get them approved for a mortgage to make sure that they exercise the option to buy within the specified timeframe.
- If for any reason the tenant buyer defaults, we are responsible for payments, maintenance, repairs, and so forth and will place a new tenant buyer in your home.
Fill out this quick form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to let you know what options we have available for you. Get hassle free information from a real person. Feel free to call us directly at 757.614.1010
How To Sell Your House With Little Or Negative Equity